WHO WE ARE
The Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education (COACHE) at the Harvard Graduate School of Education is a research-practice partnership and network of peer institutions dedicated to improving outcomes in faculty recruitment, development, and retention. Under COACHE, more than 300 colleges, universities, and state systems have strengthened their capacity to identify the drivers of faculty success and implement informed changes.
Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey
The Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey provides actionable data about the conditions--the environment, policies and practices--that support faculty doing their best work.
On the Blog
- Childcare for Faculty: The Babar in the Room
- Reflections on what would have been the third annual Seminar on Leadership of the Faculty
- Adapting in Times of Crisis: Navigating Tenure Clock Stoppage
- Guidance for Remaining Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey Communications (March 23–April 10, 2020)
- Considering Part-time Faculty in COVID-19 Response Planning