WHO WE ARE
The Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education (COACHE) at the Harvard Graduate School of Education is a research-practice partnership and network of peer institutions dedicated to improving outcomes in faculty recruitment, development, and retention. Under COACHE, more than 250 colleges, universities, and state systems have strengthened their capacity to identify the drivers of faculty success and implement informed changes.
Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey
The Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey provides actionable data about the conditions--the environment, policies and practices--that support faculty doing their best work.
On the Blog
- How One University is Creating Sustainable Faculty/Administrator Working Groups
- The Truth About Peer Selection in the Academy
- Response Rates Matter - Just Not as Much as We Think
- 2017 Year in Review: COACHE Reflects on a Year of Transformation
- Findings from the First Ever Multi-Institutional Survey of Faculty Retention & Exit [Infographic]