WHO WE ARE
The Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education (COACHE) at the Harvard Graduate School of Education is a research-practice partnership and network of peer institutions dedicated to improving outcomes in faculty recruitment, development, and retention. Under COACHE, more than 250 colleges, universities, and state systems have strengthened their capacity to identify the drivers of faculty success and implement informed changes.
Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey
The Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey provides actionable data about the conditions--the environment, policies and practices--that support faculty doing their best work.
On the Blog
- 2018 Year in Review: COACHE Reflects on Accomplishments and Findings
- Building Policies through a Collaborative Forum at Skidmore College
- Success After Tenure: Lessons in Engaging Mid-Career Faculty
- APLU 2018 Annual Meeting: Top 5 Panels for Faculty- and Data-Centered Discussion
- Sharing Data with Faculty: The Paradox of Transparency