WHO WE ARE
The Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education (COACHE) at the Harvard Graduate School of Education is a research-practice partnership and network of peer institutions dedicated to improving outcomes in faculty recruitment, development, and retention. Under COACHE, more than 300 colleges, universities, and state systems have strengthened their capacity to identify the drivers of faculty success and implement informed changes.
Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey
The Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey provides actionable data about the conditions--the environment, policies and practices--that support faculty doing their best work.
On the Blog
- A Changing Faculty Requires Change Leadership: Implications of The Gig Academy for Provosts and Deans
- Where the Faculty Affairs Things Are (Now): Conferences and Convenings Updated
- Leading at Your Growing Edge: Reflecting on the 2019 Seminar on Leadership of the Faculty
- Growing Our Own: Cultivating Faculty Leadership
- 2018 Year in Review: COACHE Reflects on Accomplishments and Findings